[DeTomaso] Two Panteras and a Longchamp GTS for sale inItaly....

Wolfgang Geisler wgeisler66 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 17:11:00 EDT 2013

Huhh, of course….. Sorry…. I am so bad in geography….
Anyway, I´d prefer to go to the Torino Museoauto (very nice presentation and fantastic architecture) rather than going to Garage Daytona….
Michael: there seems to be one single De Tomaso in a car museum in Rome. Just check out to the Italian police car museum in Rome:
http://museoauto.poliziadistato.it/informazioni.htm
According to their internet site they are exhibiting a Police Deauville:
http://museoauto.poliziadistato.it/cronologia_1970.htm
Not a standard police car, right?
Wolfgang