[DeTomaso] La Pantera Bianca coming out of retirement!

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Sat Mar 9 07:44:59 EST 2013

Wow

That is some pretty heady competition.  Most of those cars in that class
were purposely built for competition.  Passenger car compromises were
never a consideration in their design.  Awfully impressive that driver
placed the Pantera where he did.  The Pantera is getting the short stick
in that class.  It ought to be running with Camaros, Mustangs,
Firebirds, Javelins, Challengers and Street Porches.  Rather, we get
placed in the Can Am class.

JT