[DeTomaso] La Pantera Bianca coming out of retirement!

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 9 08:06:30 EST 2013

More of the Phillip Island racing below. The Kevin Bartlett La Bianca Pantera was discussed a little while ago. IIRC it retains only the central spider from an original Pantera, so more a purpose built race car.

http://www.shannons.com.au/club/news/larry-perkins-to-race-la-pantera-bianca-at-phillip-island

Details and history;

http://www.go2hal.com/pantera/

Julian