[DeTomaso] Odd ebay listings

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 15:48:26 EDT 2013

In New York your vin # is printed on your registration sticker that is
stuck on your windshield adjacent to the inspection sticker and above the
vin # that is on the car and visible through the windshield . This way
anyone can tell with just a glance if the plates on the car actually belong
there. Another important thing to remember is that many cars are stolen for
either use in a chop shop or for export ( where our registry won't do us
much good). I believe in good locks and better insurance!
Boyd