[DeTomaso] Pantera specifics for clutch and pressure plate?

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 13:32:08 EDT 2013

While we are on the subject of clutches,I am considering changing mine and
I would like to hear suggestions on the best choices for parts and if there
are any other things I should do or replace while I have the Trans axle out
(like throw out bearing , clutch forks etc.?
 Also are there any maintenance or preventative actions ( like seal
replacements) that should be addressed on the ZF while I'm doing the job?
Thanks,
Boyd