[DeTomaso] Dumb Techno Question: Pantera seat problem

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Jul 20 22:13:51 EDT 2013

Ken,

That is a brilliant idea.

If enough of the end of the bolt protrudes through the nut on the bottom, you can use a dremel cutoff wheel or a hacksaw to make a slot in the end. Then it is easy to turn it with a straight screwdriver. Righty righty will allow you to screw the bolts right up into the cabin until they pop free. You will have to alternate back and forth between them.

Once the seat is out it should not be too hard to weld the handle back together. Then line everything so Alex the gorilla doesn't break things again! :)

Mike

Sent from my iPhone