[DeTomaso] 8-inch Campagnolo L-model wheels needed

Joel Montero jmontero at fcmat.org
Sun Feb 10 15:03:54 EST 2013

Hey Mike,

I may have a set.  Joel

-----Original Message-----
From: detomaso-bounces at poca.com [mailto:detomaso-bounces at poca.com] On Behalf Of Andy May
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2013 2:07 AM
To: MikeLDrew at aol.com
Cc: detomaso at poca.com; lythamroadgarageltd at yahoo.co.uk
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] 8-inch Campagnolo L-model wheels needed

Hi Mike / Tony,

I put a link to this ad for Campagnolo's being sold on UK ebay onto the Pantera International forum when the ad was current just before Christmas; the link still works and includes the seller contact details in the ad text. The wheels are almost certain to be long gone, but if they are the correct ones; for the price of a phone call it would be worth getting in contact with the seller just to be sure.

Completely off topic; I notice Tony's email address is at Lytham Road Garage - I used to work at BAe Systems which is literally round the corner from there back in the days when the place place was called "British Aerospace" MAD (Military Aircraft Division). The acronym caused a lot of hilarity even then ;-)

Kind regards

Andy

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/De-Tomaso-Pantera-Alloys-Set-4-wiith-Tyres-/330847343594?pt=UK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Wheels_tyre_Trims_Trims_ET&hash=item4d0809d3ea&nma=true&si=XGN%252BYEa68pAsZbvRDdt5scnfchU%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557