[DeTomaso] 8-inch Campagnolo L-model wheels needed

Andy May andymay24 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 05:06:52 EST 2013

Hi Mike / Tony,

I put a link to this ad for Campagnolo's being sold on UK ebay onto the
Pantera International forum when the ad was current just before Christmas;
the link still works and includes the seller contact details in the ad
text. The wheels are almost certain to be long gone, but if they are the
correct ones; for the price of a phone call it would be worth getting in
contact with the seller just to be sure.

Completely off topic; I notice Tony's email address is at Lytham Road
Garage - I used to work at BAe Systems which is literally round the corner
from there back in the days when the place place was called "British
Aerospace" MAD (Military Aircraft Division). The acronym caused a lot of
hilarity even then ;-)

Kind regards

Andy

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/De-Tomaso-Pantera-Alloys-Set-4-wiith-Tyres-/330847343594?pt=UK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Wheels_tyre_Trims_Trims_ET&hash=item4d0809d3ea&nma=true&si=XGN%252BYEa68pAsZbvRDdt5scnfchU%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557