[DeTomaso] 8-inch Campagnolo L-model wheels needed

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Feb 9 13:55:07 EST 2013

Mark wrote (to me and the forum only--he forgot to include Tony):

 I have a set of 74 Campagnolo wheels sitting in the shop--anyone
interested my email is bahamasdivers at gmail dot com

Mark

====

Okay, Tony, talk to Mark and see if a deal can be struck.

Mark--do you know what you want for them?   Tony only needs the rear
wheels; they would be shipped to me in California and then I would forward them on
to England.   From experience, I know that a pair of wheels will fit neatly
in a 16x16x16 box; be sure to put a layer of cardboard between the wheels
and stuff newspaper around them to keep them from rattling around too much.

Thanks!