[DeTomaso] Engine Break In - Oil Pump Prime

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 13:01:10 EST 2013

That makes sense.

When I drop in the distributor, I don't get bent out of shape if it
doesn't drop all the way down.  I push it down while rotating the rotor.
And then, I manually rotate the engine at the balancer.  As it turns,
everything will slowly align, and it will drop down. Works like a charm.

If you try to push it down without turning the engine, it is a PITA.

--
Will