[DeTomaso] Engine Break In - Oil Pump Prime

sean mundy seanmundy at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 4 12:33:54 EST 2013

It only took a couple of minutes to see oil in the heads, not 30min.
My oil pressure gauge was showing 30psi with just my drill set at low speed spinning the pump.
I hate the distributor.  For some reason it just never drops in.
Last time I went through this it took me hours to get it in right with the rotor pointing in the right spot.  ugh!