[DeTomaso] Fwd: 5TH DE TOMASO MEETING 2014, MODENA (ITALY)

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 10:26:16 EST 2013

I presume it didn't occur to them and planned it for the convenience
of their friends and family.  I don't often think of my European
counterparts when I plan an event so I don't consider it a slight if
they do not consult for their events.  But... DeTomaso has a
significant following in the US.  Collaborating would have been very
thoughtful.

sean