[DeTomaso] Fwd: 5TH DE TOMASO MEETING 2014, MODENA (ITALY)

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Tue Dec 17 08:18:48 EST 2013

Mike

Your remarks insinuate that whoever planned the DeTomaso event
purposefully scheduled it to conflict with the POCA Fun Rally.  Did you
mean to imply that or are you simply frustrated that the events
overlap?  I certainly emphasize with the later.

I would be at a loss as to understand why Santiago would purposefully
choose to challenge POCA and it members who have treated him as a guest
with of the Fun Rally with respect.  That just doesn't make any sense.

JT