[DeTomaso] F1 Experience

LS lashdeep at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 9 17:41:30 EST 2013

Sounds amazing...any pics or video?

Thanks,
LS

central
wines-spirits   est 1934

625 e street nw

washington, dc 20004

centralwines.com

facebook.com/CentralLiquors

202-737-2800

________________________________
 From: Richard Greenblum <pantera at austin.rr.com>
To: deTomaso Forum <detomaso at poca.com>
Sent: Monday, December 9, 2013 4:30 PM
Subject: [DeTomaso] F1 Experience

All,

I was very surprised that no one from Houston, or anywhere else in Texas, was signed up to ride in the F1 cars on Friday at COTA (the Austin F1 track).  Of if you were, I just didn't recognize you.

We weren't sure it would even go in the weather, but I was in the afternoon session which was dry, and we rode on slicks.  The morning was wet, but they still ran the cars, only on full wets.

I can't tell you how incredible the experience was.  I strongly recommend signing up.  I understand they're coming back to COTA tentatively on 22 March and 20 October.  I originally thought it was a bit expensive—I don't anymore.  It was worth every penny.

Richard
Austin, TX