[DeTomaso] F1 Experience

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Mon Dec 9 18:13:54 EST 2013

 Hi Richard. When a couple of hundred POCA members visited the Minardi factory during the DeTomaso Factory Tour in '96, only little skinny drivers could fit in their display car- all women. Things must have changed.... Wish I'd been there, but at 6"2 and 190 lbs I have no illusions I'd fit today, either!  Cheers to you in S. TX- J Deryke