[DeTomaso] Replacement Carb Recommendation

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Aug 29 11:49:59 EDT 2013

Fwiw the stock carb was a POS when new and 40 years hasn't done it any favors since then.

Remember it is a spread bore so a replacement won't fit on the stock intake manifold. While you could fit an adapter spacer, a better bet is to buy an Edelbrock Performer 4V intake to go with your new carb. For a stock engine a 600 or 650 carb would probably work best.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone