[DeTomaso] E3 SPARK PLUGS

Doug Scott doug at pickbbs.com
Mon Aug 26 12:00:28 EDT 2013

MSD would be the best way to go, but, to get the advantage that E3 proposes,
a dollar's worth of washers is a lot cheaper.  Indexing plugs has been
around since man first tried to find a way to get more power cheaply.

Not sure how E3 can claim they get more than the one spark.  Or how their
plug is better than any other plug with 3 ground electrodes.  I would think
that the reason they get that different burn pattern is likely due to the
position of the ground electrodes in relation to the shape of combustion
chamber.  If they would take one of the previously available multi-ground
electrode plugs and compare that to their E3 plugs, I would be interested in
seeing the pretty pictures they give.

doug