[DeTomaso] E3 SPARK PLUGS

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 11:30:38 EDT 2013

Wouldn't it make more sense (if someone wanted to ensure that the were
getting complete combustion) to invest in something like an MSD
HEIignition setup? This is of course assuming that they still have a
conventional (stock) ignition system. NKG makes multiple ground spark plugs
 for a much lower price. I think many  people believe that spark plugs with
multiple grounds spark to the multiple grounds simultaneously. This is an
incorrect assumption. The laws of Physics only allow for one spark to one
ground per spark plug ignition. What is the spark plug most commonly
recommended by those that are" in the know" as far as Cleveland engines go.
Like Jack ,what spark plugs do you recommend?

Boyd