[DeTomaso] Clutch Slave Bolt Sizes

Gray Gregory rgg at gregorycook.com
Thu Aug 8 15:30:04 EDT 2013

There are 3 bolts that attach the slave to the bell housing. one is actually one of the through bolts that hold the bell housing to the block and is in fact a 7/16ths bolt. The other two thread into threaded bosses on the bell housing. those are the two M8 x 1.25 bolts you are referring too in the parts book.

Gray