[DeTomaso] Interesting car on Flea bay It is a 6 speed

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 20:22:57 EDT 2013

I can't help being suspicious but some people really don't know much about
these cars (lots to know) or ebay (myself included) but the other pics from
Ohio are similar and not the same so... seems legit but it's a car
flipper.  Brokedown Palace pics are a bonus.

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/RTHPNMK03770/RTHPNMK03770.asp