[DeTomaso] Interesting car on Flea bay It is a 6 speed

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 3 19:43:16 EDT 2013

Some discussion of this car on the PI Forum, FWIW the owner says he has two Pantera's and got photo's mixed up...
"I have 2 panteras, the pics shown, some are incorrect, from the 74 GTS for sale as well. Not advertised yet. Ebay will not allow me to show the correct photos because someone placed a bid !! This 72 GTS I bought from a senator in Ohio. 1 of 360, he flew to Modena Italy, and this is the only one in existence with custom moon roofs, and the seats are cloth. I have all Documents !"
http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8350049225/m/8041044946?r=3921064946#3921064946
Julian