[DeTomaso] ZF temperatures

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 20:38:11 EDT 2012

I agree.

I haven't done any tests, and I would defer to Lloyd Butfoy, but I have a
hard time believing paint or clear coat would cause the ZF to run hot.

I like the idea of using WD40 to clean the case, but I also *love* the
look of John Taphorn's painted ZF (silver argent).  I don't care for
polished cases.

BTW, if you need the case to breathe, wouldn't it also weep fluid through
the pores?