[DeTomaso] Invisible Bra

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Wed Oct 3 19:57:52 EDT 2012

 I have owned a 944 Turbo for 23 years and the film behind the front wheels and in front of the rear wheels didn't yellow.   Over the years it did get nicked up and rough but, as I understand it, the film can be removed with a heat gun without damaging the paint and new film applied.   I personally never tried it because I had the car repainted 10 years ago and new film put on.

Tom