[DeTomaso] Invisible Bra

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 19:51:52 EDT 2012

Remember the yellowed and eventually black cracked patches on Porsche 944
cars?
I used Helicopter tape on race cars (nose area) before, it helped, but it
was ugly.
I know that there is newer stuff that isn't supposed to yellow, but it
hasn't been around long enough to be proven as such yet.

Michael Shortt