[DeTomaso] Weber IDA48 or injection?

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Sun Nov 25 02:55:46 EST 2012

I appreciate all of the feedback, Awesome!

What about these two links in my original post, would either one work?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160897695359?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

or this, and placing it on a Hall Weber manifold:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170762099537?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

The second link looks like you can take the injection off and put it straight onto a Hall Weber Manifold.

Thanks Ed