[DeTomaso] Weber IDA48 or injection?

Bill Moore Bill at Incendium.com
Sat Nov 24 20:20:07 EST 2012

Buy it now ! After that election the US buck is in freeeeeee fall, lol.

-----Original Message-----
From: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com [mailto:detomaso-bounces at realbig.com] On
Behalf Of Julian Kift
Sent: November-24-12 6:16 PM
To: will.kooiman at gmail.com; michael at michaelshortt.com; edducati at mac.com
Cc: De Tomaso List
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Weber IDA48 or injection?

I'm still planning to switch to 48 IDF (not IDA's) on the GT5, have the
carbs just waiting on the US/AUS exchange to tip in my favor a little to get
the Aussiespeed 48IDF manifold (reproduction of the Cain manifold). The
IDF's with filters and the Cain manifold will all fit under the decklid and
stock engine screen, no cutting necessary. The IDF's are reputed to be a
little more streetable anyway.
For the '74 I'm leaning toward EFI and have a Kinsler 2 7/16" (62mm)
mechanical unit on the shelf I'm hoping to be able to convert to EFI.
Julian