[DeTomaso] update on clutch slave not compressing fully

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Sat May 12 20:44:16 EDT 2012

Forest,

this would make sense to me if I had just done something with the master cyl, but it has been over 10 yrs since either the slave or master were removed or replaced.
Everything was fine until recently when  suddenly one day I had no clutch play.

Actually on that day I drove the car, let my friend drive it around the block a few times, and when I drove it again the clutch felt different.  So unless I didn't notice it for my first driving session it started quite suddenly.  (Is the lesson don't let anyone drive your car?)

Jim