[DeTomaso] update on clutch slave not compressing fully

Forest Goodhart forestg at att.net
Sat May 12 20:27:17 EDT 2012

Sounds like the master cylinder piston is not returning all the way and allowing
the fluid back into the reservoir. Try loosening the bolts that hold the master
on and slip a couple washers in between the master and the mounting plate. If
this solves the problem then shorten the actuating rod some.
Good luck