[DeTomaso] Any interest in dual (no booster) brake MC conversion?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 22:18:16 EDT 2012

I'm doing this and finished a rough plate for mounting the dual MCs to the pedal assembly housing.  I'd like to get a shop to make a cleaner plate (6 x 6 by 1/2).  It's a pretty easy conversion if you ahve the plate, but you need to have the pedal arm modified for a balance bar, I paid a fabricator $60 for that.  Goran did the same mod and it's in an old PI publication.

I can email photos to anyone interested.  It really cleans up the front trunk.  Maybe not a good idea with stock calipers, but if you have big brakes, seem like the way to go.

Ken