[DeTomaso] Subject: LAYDOWN OR STRAIGHT UP RADIATOR

hoppe1 at cox.net hoppe1 at cox.net
Mon Mar 26 16:00:15 EDT 2012

Everyone has a diferent experience with cooling systems.
Depending on what part of the country and temp sets up a different need.

The one thing that you need to make sure is in your car is the brass washer in the engine below the thermostat.
My car was missing this for 2 years before I knew it and I was doing all the recommended upgrades and didn't understand whey they were not helping.
If you don't have the washer water will circulate in the engine and not go to the radiator especially at idle.
Rich