[DeTomaso] Header ideas for discussion

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 6 16:45:46 EST 2012

My ex mother-in-law is the meanest looking thing in Texas, but that doesn't
mean she cares what she looks like.

The flat black did/does look pretty cool, though.

Seriously, I have always thought it would work great to run headers in the
normal location, but where the mufflers start, they could do a 90-degree to
the engine compartment.  From there, they could attach to twin turbos with
the exhaust in the back dumping open to the rear, and with the compressors
in the front, through intercoolers, and then to the FI.

Or, you could do boat headers with turnups and rain caps.

  _____