[DeTomaso] Which intake to use...

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Mon Jun 25 20:09:05 EDT 2012

That's an interesting point Mike.  Yes, the one I have has a
pronounced "tilt" to it.  I had thought of using a simple wedge plate
to level it out instead of having it milled.  Interesting you got it
all to fit under the stock screen.  My present setup, just with the
Holley and a drop air cleaner from K&N, the screen fits tight.

The Blue Thunder intake is quite a bit taller, so I don't think it
would fit.  Just how much did they mill off yours?

Thanks,
Asa Jay

Quoting MikeLDrew at aol.com: