[DeTomaso] Radiator woes...

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 3 12:00:21 EDT 2012

Ah crap, I forgot all about it being the Sonoma Historic Motorsports Festival weekend. I spent yesterday crating the boat engine for shipping.

Keeping it on thread though I have stock radiator from my '74 on the shelf with a 3rd fan attached. If Asa Jay can make use of it it is his for thr cost of shipping.

Julian (Needs to use the calendar reminder function more)