[DeTomaso] Radiator woes...

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Jun 3 19:43:15 EDT 2012

Thanks Julian,
The Fluidyne currently -in- the car is leaking slightly.  No drops so on
the garage floor all winter, fluid level alright, but that familiar
smell of anti-freeze hit me after a long drive.  And there is green
evidence on the drivers side of the radiator.  I'm in for a replacement,
just not sure exactly what I'll do yet.

I got this one from Larry Stock some 10 years ago and it's served me
pretty well.  Not sure if I'll replace with a similar or go with a more
stock unit yet.  I'll try to let you know in the coming week.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA