[DeTomaso] #2075 finally sees some action.

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 15:15:26 EDT 2012

I agree completely.

I especially miss the hours spent on the side of the road waiting on a flatbed.

I did the nut/bolt restoration on a 67 Mustang.  It took 10 years.  I started a nut/bolt on my 72 P, but I outsourced several things.  I did it myself if I had the time and if I could do the work to an acceptable level.  If I didn't have the time or if it was over my head, I paid someone else to do it.  The only exception is the headers, which I want to do to as a challenge to myself.  I have 4 primaries done.  4 more to go, plus cleaning it up, and the collectors/mufflers which should be very easy in comparison.