[DeTomaso] #2075 finally sees some action.

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 18 14:34:55 EDT 2012

And this is how you must be in my opinion...don't let the project get you > down, embrace the challenge and hold your head up high, for when its done,
you earned every ounce of joy reaped from the witness of its luster,  procured by sweat and the sweet labor of love.....

I agree completely, BUT I must add that I too have spent coutless hours on my 2nd Pantera.  3644 was dissasembled down to the last nut & bolt and then
each was breathed upon as it went back together over several years.  I was very proud of the work and had an essentialy flawless car.  I then drove it and
realized that as much as I enjoyed the process I now regretted not having the car on the road sooner...all that driving time I missed out on.  I won't do that
again...at least not to that degree.  Enjoy the drive.

Michael