[DeTomaso] Things to do while the engine is out?

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 23:33:30 EST 2012

Thanks Dan, but I almost wish you had left out #17 and especially the
pictures.  Now the state of the shame inside my Pantera will haunt me
forever until I do the same due diligence that you so carefully
documented.  This is why I drink.

sean

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso