[DeTomaso] Things to do while the engine is out?

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Thu Jan 26 07:43:53 EST 2012

I cut a plate for the rear tail which not only gave it a spot to suport a
jack but cleaned up the trim:

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/frame/frame10.jpg

When I replaced the front chassis pieces I used heavier metal and
re-enforced it with vertical pieces (including grooves and holes to drain
if needed)should it be jacked on again. I doubt I will jack on it here but
it could be now:

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/frame/frame4.jpg
http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/frame/frame2.jpg
http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/frame/frame5.jpg
http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/frame/frame6.jpg

I removed the old tie down hook when I did the chin spoiler and welded in
a tube and a removable tie down hook:

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/valance/val34.jpg
http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/valance/val35.jpg
http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/valance/val36.jpg