[DeTomaso] Meziere water pumps

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Mon Jan 16 13:41:31 EST 2012

There is enough usage and development of water pumps I think the quality
is getting to where they are and will be a viable alternative.

As far a speed, optimum speed what ever that may be is optimum speed. I
don't see a need for the pump to change speed. if you have a good flowing
bypass with thermostats.

Ken the bypas I got a while back was nice but it did not block the bypass
with the thermostat open which. I started making a 2 thermostat flow
through with bypass to ensure good flow.

Gary