[DeTomaso] Meziere water pumps

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 16 12:50:11 EST 2012

Michael,

    I have the same gut feeling about increasing the failure modes by adding electrical components, but the water pump may be an exception.  The Meziere electric pumps have a projected life of 3,000 hours.  They also don't have the load of a belt to deal with, and people who use them seem to think they are great.  I suspect that they reduce the oveall failure rate of a vehicle.

Ken