[DeTomaso] Speaking of exhaust systems...

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 09:49:55 EST 2012

Since you purchased them through another forum ( not e-bay)  you are lucky
you were Able to get the vendor to take them back. You did not say if you
used PayPal or some other form of escrow service. Since you had dealings
with this vendor on a previous occasion you appaRently had reason to feel
some what secure entering into the transaction. I would just like to remind
those who have not been burned Caveat Emptor  ( Let the buyer beware) Even
if you feel you "know " the vendor ,unless you actually know them personaly
proceed with caution and always use some form of protection (like pay pal,
e-bay. , or at the very least  a credit card like visa gold, MC gold or AMEX
These credit card companies will go along way in getting your money back if
you are having a problem with am unscrupulous vendor or shoddy goods. Just
my two cents.
Boyd

On Sunday, February 26, 2012, John Buckman wro