[DeTomaso] Speaking of exhaust systems...

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 27 10:53:19 EST 2012

I would argue Paypal and Ebay offer none to zero protection, especially if you go with their preferred payment out of a bank account. I refuse to do that as there have been instances of them debiting or freezing bank accounts. I only use my credit card through Paypal, it has helped me more than once force an issue with a refund.

Even with a credit card there is a hassle factor, many credit cards consider a claim over $300 as Fraudelent charges and will cancel your current credit card and issue a new one... ask me how I know.

Julian