[DeTomaso] [SCPOCA] The continuing saga of...

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 14:53:52 EDT 2012

No way on the belts.  You would have to put some serious hurt on the belts
to trash a bearing.

I would lean towards using your other block.  You could spend as much on
this block making it right as it would cost to do another block - and then
you still might not trust this block.  Who knows, maybe the block had issues
all along and that's why it spun.

Another idea is to get a second opinion from another machine shop - instead
of from us wannabes.

If you keep that block, I might try boring more and machining a spacer.

  _____