[DeTomaso] Edelbrock carbs

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 15 14:41:35 EDT 2012

I just got home from the Rod Run in Tenn. 1362 was a big hit gathering lots of attention. I had my Holley carb tuned just right when I left home, but when I got stuck in traffic for a few minutes it started running rich, then on the way home was surging. I had one of these Edelbrocks http://www.jegs.com/i/Edelbrock/350/1412/10002/-1 on a SBC that was perfect out of the box. I tempted to scrap the Holly DP and go with this. Any opinions out there?  Bill 1362

If you want it SLICK.. bring it to SLICKUM Paint Shop www.slickpaint.com