[DeTomaso] red wire

rtaspl at aol.com rtaspl at aol.com
Tue Apr 3 00:29:25 EDT 2012

I have 4 red wires coming out of the fuse block. 2x 16 gage wires are tied together and go to the turn and hazard ( not this one) 1x 14 gage red wire that goes to horn and key buzzer ( not this one also) So I have one 16 gage wire that I can not find where it goes- all system working that I can find. and this just happened last night I saw a flash (blown fuse) and now the red wire shows .08 ohm to ground. where do you think I need to look next?     Todd