[DeTomaso]   question about adjusting power brake booster

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Tue Apr 3 19:42:56 EDT 2012

There's a nice, complete Factory write-up, with illustrations, in Tech
Service Bulletin 10, Article 83 on adjusting a completely stock power brake
assembly. I've not needed to do this; when my assembly failed 13 years ago, I
replaced the entire booster/MC with a slightly larger & more powerful but
lighter GM assembly converted by the Byars Bros to bolt onto the Pantera. The
converted assembly was cheaper, too. FWIW, on my OEM assembly that little
outer adjuster was 2.185" up inside the hollow master cylinder rod with all-
stock adjustments. Good luck- J Deryke