[DeTomaso] Austrian Pantera Stamp (using a Swiss car)!

Roland Jaeckel pantera874 at t-online.de
Sun Nov 20 14:09:59 EST 2011

In Austria, you can buy individiual stamps. You can just order those online
and upload the picture, you want on it. This is not an offizicial stamp from
the Austrian post office, but can be used to send letters. If you understand
german, here you can order your personal stamp:
http://www.post.at/eshop/meinemarke/

Roland Jaeckel