[DeTomaso] Austrian Pantera Stamp (using a Swiss car)!

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 14:30:35 EST 2011

I received the following reply from Roland:

In Austria, you can buy individiual stamps. You can just order those online and upload the
picture, you want on it. This is not an offizicial stamp from the Austrian post office,
but can be used to send letters. If you understand German, here you can order your
personal stamp:

http://www.post.at/eshop/meinemarke/

Roland Jaeckel

can i buy the stamp? where can we get a sheet of them ?

In a message dated 11/20/2011 2:03:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,