[DeTomaso] Austrian Pantera Stamp (using a Swiss car)!

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 14:02:43 EST 2011

Listers,

Kid (Kivo) sent me an Austrian stamp featuring a Pantera.  I've posted a picture on the
DeTomaso registry main page:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp

It looks like they used a photo from perhaps a car show.  I did a quick search (Search By
Country) of Austrian cars and didn't find a match.  Then I checked Swiss cars...

Yup I think I found the car as displayed on the stamp....  I was going to contact the
owner, only to learn that this car is one of the "Unknowns"  BIG FROWN.

See:  http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/Unknown54/Unknown54.asp

So if any of the Euro-dudes, and especially the Swiss could let me know who/VIN, I could
identify yet another Pantera.  So let's hear from the Swiss!  Or are all you guys out
hiking naked, before the new law kicks in and bans naked hiking?

Chuck

www.DeTomasoRegistry.org