[DeTomaso] Balance Point for Engine/Transaxle Removal

Daniel C Jones daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 18:28:32 EDT 2011

> The balance point is roughly over the oil pressure sender at the back of the
> block, when the gearbox is connected to the engine.

Thanks guys for the pics and suggestions.  For some reason I had brain fade
on this.  With the low intake manifold currently installed, I should be able to
use the load leveler with 4 point mounting (chain across heads front and rear).
With a taller intake, it's probably easier to just use a chain across the back
of the heads.

> If you're not going to use the load leveler you may as well send it back to
> it's home.... :)

Send me that shipping address or I can give it to Kirk to drop off.
He's coming
through on his way back from Texas in week or so.

Dan Jones